saturn outlook 2008 problems

Tranny lagging when trying to pass other cars on highway. The buttons for rear wiper does not work anymore. Water pump leak, Check engine light on - dealer updated software & performed oil change (truck had been in storage for 1 yr).

Cat convertor fouled, error not repeated, code cleared and warning light reset. Based on information received from our latest subscriber survey, our reliability history charts give you a rundown on how used vehicles are holding up in 17 potential trouble spots, ranging from the engine, transmission, and brakes to power equipment and the electrical system.

I had the saturn parked on hill & it kept rolling in park. Airbag tab replaced, Cracked valve stem causing slow leak and low air pressure warning.

Part not covered under extended warranty so I purchased and replaced both rear shocks myself. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data.

I do not believe it is fixed. System failed upon next start.

Had to replace battery and alternator", Cruise control, clock, warning lights, body control module, keyless entry, wiper motor or washer, tire pressure monitor, interior or exterior lights, horn, gauges, 12V power plug, remote engine start, alarm or security system. Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Copyright Policy | Michael at Google+.

4 weeks to get parts and repair.

New steering column ordered from US arrived and was fitted by dealer. Suspect is small leak from the evaporator, and this past spring, trying to stop with seal with a sealant". Timing chain / bolts broken. Driver seat electrical seat adjusting panel came loose. Headlight melted on the inside. Saturn Outlook in Maryland, United States. "Replaced shift valve unit due to dirt or trash from age or remnants of 1-3-5 wave plate failure 4 years prior", "transmission issue was part of a recall notice with it locking in gear o being unable to shift out of gears.

The dealer took care of it in a day; involved changing the brake fluid and bleeding the brakes. 2008 Saturn Outlook.

Timing chain also replaced. General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2008-2013 Buick Enclave and GMC Acadia and 2009-2013 Chevrolet Traverse and 2008-2010 Saturn Outlook vehicles. Works OK now. GM dealer could not fix. Rolled window down into the door but would not roll it back up. Partial warranty coverage but most cost excluded due to "wear & tear.". Screen in drain tube drilled out. AN UPDATED PAGE FOR THE OWNER MANUAL WILL BE PROVIDED AND INSERTED IN THE OWNER MANUAL TO DOCUMENT THAT THE FEATURE HAS BEEN PERMANENTLY DISABLED AND REMOVED FROM THE VEHICLE. The contact stated that the ignition key was stuck in the ignition switch and caused the vehicle to stall.

A number of months later GM sent a recall and paid me for my cost. Stabilitrac light came on and went out several times. Clunk in steering column while turning steering wheel.

War Pick Up Lines, Ongo Gablogian Costume, Eve Jobs Height, Descendants 2 Dolls 4 Pack, Anh Do Timeline, Sparrowhawk Patronus Traits, Lithuanian Alphabet Song, Sierra 65 Grain Gameking 223 Load Data, Civ 6 Austria, Virtual Cuisenaire Rods, Nicole Parker Husband, Terry O'reilly Son Dies, Patience Ozokwor Chioma Nnenna Lameya Ozokwor, Lace For Altar Linens, How To Get A Snake Out From Under House Siding, Poems About Bravery And Sacrifice, Acnh House Plants, Physical Science Concepts In Action Chapter 2, Is Lucy Gray President Coin, Peggy Loving Fortune Family, Vache Vache Nalla Mabbullara Lyrics In Telugu, Blown Glass Chandelier, Claudie Blakley Grantchester, Words Of Appreciation For Mentor, Loltyler1 Discord Server, Silvia Pinal Net Worth, 5e Blade Mastery Worth It, Is Yamiche Alcindor Related To Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Girl 6 (1996 Full Movie), How To Exit Practice Mode Valorant, Cheetah Fiberglass Body, How Did Elbridge Bryant Die, Unique Rides Cancelled, Alfredo Cristiani Fortuna, Pet Shop Torquay, Oakland Raiders Font Dafont, Maplestory Reboot Earrings, Marie Elaine Thibault Psychologue, Highbridge The Label The Takeover Album Songs, Irish Doodle Size, チャットレディ 海外在住 税金, Chadwick Boseman Upcoming Movies 2021, Titmouse Spiritual Meaning, Used Cars Near Me Under 3000, Natalia Livingston Measurements, Watch Bob's Burgers In Spanish, Lebar Ranch Llc, Parvo Day By Day, Robert Brazile Wife, Cedh Tier List, Names That Go Well With Mabel, Syndetic And Asyndetic Listing Examples, Curtiss Cook Jr Age, Kumar Sanu Voice Research, Muriel Lucifer Daughter, Is Dave Lamb Related To Larry Lamb, Smash Burger Press, Jesus Didn T Come To Make Bad People Good He Came To Make Dead People Alive, Lg G6 H871 Custom Rom, Funny Declaration Of Intent, Naani Kannada Movie Real Story, Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike Resistance Not Working, Minecraft Hapax Uhc Ip, Thatguybarney Real Name, Comment Jouer à Forza Horizon 4 Sur Pc Avec Une Manette Ps4, Tjx Layoffs 2020, Legend Of Fuyao Ending, Gary Smalley Personality Types, Liga Eba Salary, Barbara Corcoran Son, Aras Kargo Teslimatta Ne Demek, Our Lady Of The Angels Cathedral Los Angeles Live Stream, Sandy Brondello Salary, Armenian History Timeline, Lev Rapace Age, Deanna Favre Instagram, Steel I Beams Price List, Isaac Wright Jr Wife Still Married, Art Bell Net Worth, How To Make Memoji, Tesla Coil Theory, Oraciones Con La Palabra Cólera, Sniper Name Generator,