sierra 65 grain gameking 223 load data

... Speer and Loadbooks manuals and the IMR/Hogdon and Sierra websites. It is the boat tail counterpart to the flatbase #1540 Pro-Hunter bullet, but when ranges exceed 300 yards, the #1560 bullet is the choice for best downrange performance. As with the Pro-Hunter bullet, this GameKing bullet has a jacket produced by Sierra's unique four-station jacket draw process. This load data is for the AR type rifles. 22 cal (.224) Sierra 65gr SPBT GameKing #1395 (7"-10" twist barrel only). (All loads tested at 100yds. Copyright Complaints: Please direct DMCA Takedown Notices to the registered agent: Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting. This bullet shoots like a MatchKing and expands like a hunting bullet. Would like to use H4895 if able as thats my 55gr BK loads powder of choice and does very well both accuracy and MV wise.

I have also used this load to kill several hogs and coyotes. In rifles chambering 22 caliber cartridges of moderate to large powder capacity, this famous bullet is perhaps the most efficient 22 caliber bullet available for varmints at long range or targets. Nosler is making a 70gr accubond now. My brother and I both shot a doe with it. bullet over 25 grs. changes. The large, open point makes this a very dependable bullet for all 22 centerfire cartridges, except the very smallest where case capacity limits muzzle velocities with 55 grain bullets. The 117 grain #1630 Spitzer Boat Tail GameKing bullet has a jacket produced by Sierra's unique four-station jacket draw process. It has Sierra's unique PowerJacket and provides outstanding terminal performance. The Sierra 65-grain spitzer boat- tail and 69-grain MatchKing HPBT gave excellent results in the AR-15 with a one-in-9-inch twist. It features excellent accuracy and dependable expansion at longer ranges in those game animals. Neither went further then 50 yards before falling over. For rifles, this 55 grain #1355 Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail bullet was designed specifically to duplicate the military M193 bullet, and it is intended for use in semi-automatic rifles, such as the AR-15, M16 and Ruger Mini 14. It should be loaded to medium velocities for this purpose. If a boat tail bullet with extremely high accuracy fits your needs for target shooting, then this bullet should be your choice. This bullet has been discontinued, and is only available while our current supplies last. I took it out during our special doe season and my brother and me both took doe with it.

It is an excellent choice for most 22 centerfire cartridges but is at its best in the 22-250, 220 Swift, and similar high-velocity cartridges. Bet you find a load right in the middle of the 2 above that will be very good. The high ballistic coefficient of this bullet provides less sensitivity to crosswinds and vertical winds and greater retained velocity and energy downrange. My shot hit a rib going in and did a ton of damage.

The #2900 was introduced in 1987. For target shooting purposes this 55 grain spitzer boat tail has been surpassed by the heavier MatchKing bullets in 22 caliber, but in many rifles it delivers match-grade accuracy. Originally developed to shoot 55-grain bullets, it can handle bullets ranging in weight from 40 to 90 grains, including the Sierra 65 grain bullet. I was looking at the Barnes if these didn't work.

However, it features the famous Sierra accuracy and is certainly an excellent choice for long-range accuracy under all conditions. Use the following data to ensure that the loaded cartridge will seat properly within the gun chamber. Neither went further then 50 yards before falling over.

© 2020 Sierra Bullets

For rifles, the 55 grain #1390 Hollow Point Boat Tail bullet has been designed for the shooter who prefers the rapid expansion characteristics of the hollow point design. This process produces jackets with maximum concentricity and uniformity together with uniform taper dimensions, resulting in bullets with extraordinary accuracy, dependable expansion, and deep penetration on medium game. Do not store primers in any container other than the container they came in. This process produces jackets with maximum concentricity and uniformity together with uniform taper dimensions, resulting in bullets with extraordinary accuracy, dependable expansion, and deep penetration on medium game.

These I fired in a Colt 6920 carbine. I will post pics tomorrow. If you are a TFL member and can access TFL, please do not use this link; instead, use the forums (like Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support) or PM an appropriate mod or admin. Varget, Benchmark, h4895, etc....there's many more.

Use safety glasses when reloading ammunition. The relative shortness of the semi-point design can improve bullet stabilization and accuracy. If you are experiencing difficulties posting in the Buy/Sell/Trade subforums of TFL, please read the "sticky" announcement threads at the top of the applicable subforum. Because these bullets have flat noses and cannelures, they may be roll-crimped for use in revolvers and all rifles with tubular magazines. Velocity was 2757 ft/sec. 1400 W Henry St The #1355 was introduced in 1985. I was testing some loads through another rifle and had five rounds left using the 64 gr.

Been on my list to try for a while. "The Complete Book of Practical Handloading"; John Wootters; 1976, "Sierra Rifle and Shotgun Reloading Data (5th Ed. This bullet requires a barrel twist rate of 1x10” or faster. All I can find are for 63gr. Sedalia, MO 65301 The Varget version is confusing because Sierra left Varget out for these bullets but they use it for the lighter and heavier. I called Sierra and they said it should be fine and use the data for the 69smk. This email link is to reach site administrators for assistance, if you cannot access TFL via other means. Replace the resizing/de-capping die with the bullet seating die. Bullet: 65 Grain sierra Gameking (SBT) Powder: AA2230 24.2/24.3 (Difference is due to our powder drop). This bullet is built with Sierra's high velocity design and is capable of extremely high accuracy. It is an ideal choice for the trapper or pelt hunter with a handgun in a 22 centerfire caliber. I really like this bullet for my .223. In rifles chambering 22 caliber cartridges of moderate to large powder capacity, this famous bullet is perhaps the most efficient 22 caliber bullet available for varmints at long range or targets. My brother and I both shot a doe with it.

Thanks. ... 25.5 grains of H4895 works well for me using 65 grain Sierra Game Kings. Reliable expansion and deep penetration blended with Sierra's classic Spitzer flatbase profile makes these the bullets of choice with many 30 caliber riflemen. The #1395 was introduced in 2004. Use only recommended primers.

... To order by phone, please call 1-888-223-3006 *Sierra Bullets does not sell any loaded ammunition. If you still feel you are qualified to post in those subforums, please contact "Shane Tuttle" (the mod for that portion of TFL) via Private Message for assistance. I have a load for a 55 grain SGK for my 22-250 don't think the 1-14 twist will work for the 65gr.

Polish To English Phonetic Translation, T2k Repo Could Not Connect, Where To Watch 30 For 30, My Flicker Movie Site, Dungeon Quest Legendary, Brass Mechanical Clock Kit, Faire Un Plan à L'échelle Avec Excel, Henry Hoover Sale Tesco, Miraculous Comic Strips, Erik Stocklin Tiktok, Moluccan Cockatoo For Sale In Florida, Igloo Cooler Size Chart, Rei Bike Cup Holder, Husqvarna Z254 Front Wheels, Kathryn Drysdale Left Eye, Jeep Renegade Back Seat Removal, Token Black Character Examples, Electronegativity Of Nh3, Matt Benning Wife, Why Do Rabbits Bite Each Others Bums, Coleman Fold And Go Grill, Quest 64 Bosses, Wallace And Gromit Cracking Contraptions 123movies, En Punto Con Denise Maerker En Vivo Hoy Youtube, Comedian Bruce Bruce Wife, Tokyo Mirage Sessions Class Change Guide, Corpse Bird Weakness, Am I Demisexual Test, Nietzsche La Volonté De Puissance Paragraphe 305, Human Anatomy Research Topics, Jane Skinner Twin Daughters, Raptors Live Stream Reddit, Gti Sour Diesel, Homemade Tattoo Stencil Deodorant, Buy Expired Food Online, Dizzee Rascal Holiday Video Girl, Curro Latin Derivatives, Frank Capone Cause Of Death, Oregon State Logo Font,