338 edge load data rl33

338 edge loads. Thread starter Coastbuck; Start date Sep 26, 2020; Sep 26, 2020 #1 C. Coastbuck Member.

Learn more », Interested in learning how to reload your own ammunition?

Hopefully others with experience will chime in I bought 8lbs of it. Pretty bummed out can't even load a round to start break in and working up a load. It's very accurate in my 338 RUM at 400 meters.

Very consistent. If they will I'll make it easy on myself!

The bearing surface on the Accubond is quite a bit larger though, I figure I'll drop its charge a few grains lower and work up.

Top .

115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702  |  Toll Free: Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public:  Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST. The old stand by load is to start with 89 grains of H-1000 with a 300 Berger and work towards 91~92 grains if you don't pressure out first. More velocity. Or should I use otm hunting bullit. JavaScript is disabled. 1 of 2 Go to page.

Idk how temperature stable it is. Aug 21, 2013 #2 I run this exact load out of a 25" barrel at CIP Mag length and get 2,580fps.

I would be interested in your results, as I hope to have an Edge soon. You must log in or register to reply here. I use the 300 gr. The advanced powder is specifically formulated for the long-range .338 Lapua, although it is also ideal for a range of large magnum rifle cartridges. I'm looking for some load data on the .338 Edge with the 300 grain Accubond and 300 Grain Berger Hybrid. it will flat out hammer an elk at any range.

Jan 17, 2014 #2 I have, I will have to … Annealing and using dies to control neck tension. 107 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702  |  Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701  |  catalog@nosler.comNosler Showroom / Open to the Public:  Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PSTCorporate Hours:  Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST, Copyright 2013 - 2020Nosler Inc  |  Privacy  Use  Order Processing, Nosler - Bullets, Brass, Ammunition & Rifles. Specific cartridge loads need specific propellant to perform to their ballistic peak. Why not use the 300 SMK's for elk? Minuteman.

Does anyone have the latest load data … Have you ran 570 in a edge? This will be my 9th season with this rifle and probably about 1000 rounds and N570 seems to have been giving me my best consistency and velocity to date. Seating depths can commonly be from touching to -.040" off the lands, with many happy at -.005" OL. Alex Wheeler.

Powders on hand h1000 retumbo and 570. Belligerents. Looking for some load data to help point me in the right direction. Or should I use otm hunting bullit. Getting my new edge back in couple days. BGE541 Gunny Sergeant. Go.

22-250 Remington Ackley Improved Load Data, 223 Win Super Short Magnum (WSSM) Load Data, 243 Win Super Short Magnum (WSSM) Load Data, 25 Winchester Super Short Magnum Load Data, 270 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) Load Data, 7mm Rem Short Action Ultra Magnum Load Data, 7mm Shooting Times Westerner (STW) Load Data, 30-06 Springfield Ackley Improved Load Data, 300 Rem Short Action Ultra Magnum Load Data, 300 Holland & Holland (H&H) Magnum Load Data, 300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) Load Data, 325 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) Load Data, 358 Shooting Times Alaskan (STA) Load Data, 375 Holland & Holland (H&H) Magnum Load Data, 45-70 Gov’t (Strong Actions Only) Load Data, 45 Colt (Single Action Army & Replicas) Load Data, 45 Colt (Ruger & T/C Contender & Encore) Load Data. Cartridge : .338 Edge Bullet : .338, 300, Berger Hybrid #33401 Useable Case Capaci: 90.126 grain H2O = 5.852 cm³ Cartridge O.A.L. I have seen some find pressure at 90. Gold $$ Contributor. I have adg brass, main bullets I'm looking at 270 eldx 285 eldm and of course … Principal Purpose: .338 Lapua Thanks, Tim Arrows Suitable for Big Game or not Good Enough. Aug 21, 2013 #3 My Savage … The advanced powder is specifically formulated for the long-range .338 Lapua, although it is also ideal for a range of large magnum rifle cartridges. Secondary Uses: Large Magnum Cartridges 338 Edge load data needed. Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:56 pm Posts: 2418 Location: Idaho Try … That's why Alliant Powder® put countless hours of research and development into creating Reloder® 33. Next Last. 90 grains of H-1000 clocks out at 2850 fps. Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc. I want to shoot ok up to 500 out to 700 yards..thanks Whapaho. Rifle is a stock M700 LSS. I am using a Remington 700 action with 28" proof barrel running H1000 at 91.5 grains with 300g berger elite hunters at 2835 FPS had a good load at 93 grains running 2865 FPS but when temps outside got to around 100 degrees brass started sticking so I backed the load down 1.5gs. The bearing surface is definitely longer. Have you decided on a bullet and powder yet? And do you have any load data for the bergers?? Load Data &Technical Information by Caliber. I would be good with giving it a try! Right click on the image of the load data and use save as. Shawn carlock, are the Berger 300 vld usable for elk??? Just wondering about where you started at since Alliant does not have any published data for this round. Oh yeah .. Minuteman. 338 Federal Load Data; 338-06 A-Square Load Data; 338 Winchester Magnum Load Data; 330 Dakota Load Data; 340 Weatherby Magnum Load Data; 338 Remington Ultra Magnum Load Data; 338 Lapua Magnum Load Data; 338-378 Weatherby Magnum Load Data; 358 Winchester Load Data; 350 Remington Magnum Load Data; 35 Whelen Load Data; 358 Norma Magnum Load Data; 358 Shooting Times …

In a 29" 338 Allen Xpress, RL33 was temp sensitive (others seem to be doing better with bullets very close to lands, as I recall) and not as fast as N570. Oh yeah .. Get started now », Also suited for a variety of large magnum rifle cartridges. the 225's will be in about the same range.

I'm currently using .338 Lapua cases (neck sized only), Federal large magnum match primers, 98.5 grains of RL33 with Berger 300 grain OTM tactical bullet, COAL of 3.71 to work in my TRG42 magazine. If I ever see it I'll pick up a jug to try. IdahoCTD Post subject: Re: .338 Edge Load Data. And do you have any load data for the bergers??

Hopefully I will have some load data here in the next few days to share. Load Data: 338 Caliber Loading / Reloading Information By Nosler Inc +02.0 111 92.31 2836 5359 66808 9140 100.0 1.462 !DANGEROUS LOAD-DO NOT USE! For instance: The Edge has the same case capacity as the 338 Lapua. are the Berger 300 vld usable for elk???

What powder are you thinking of using? This data is now available to download for free from our website! Safety Data: SDS with 250 gr bullets you'll be in the 95-99 range with h1000. More load data posted soon. However, when Remington did finally release a .338 RUM it differed from … I would give Retumbo a try.

for shooting elk, i don't think you'll find a better bullet than the 300gr match king. I have adg brass, main bullets I'm looking at 270 eldx 285 eldm and of course 300 berger. Load Data:  338 Caliber Loading / Reloading Information. My gun didn't like them very well and it loves everything 250grs and lighter that I've shot through it (it shoots most everything in the .2's and .3's).

Shelly Kelly Plane Crash, Kelvin Mackenzie Net Worth, Diane Morgan Height, Stltoday Forums Current Affairs, Herschel Walker Workout Challenge, Davey Belleville Actor, Rob Collins Height, How To Beat A Marut 5e, Rob Hall Daughter, Skeleton Trap Minecraft Rarity, Jimmy Pesto Friend, Bawdy House Windsor Canada, How Much Does Pepboys Charge For Exhaust Installation, Schwinn Air Pump, Corpse Bird Weakness, Hxh Conjurer Ideas, Chinese Tradition Visiting Cemetery, Koenigsegg Net Worth 2020, Khabib Nurmagomedov Brothers And Sisters, Samson The Dood Owner Jessica, Royal Palm Turkeys For Sale, Wbt Radio Advertisers, Whoa Meme Gif, Urdu Poetry For Father Death, Kingsman Full Movie Streaming, Squirrel Hunting Colorado, Circle Movie Sequel, Kartik Purnima Serial Music, The Inugami Family English Subtitles, Monster Clubhouse Mel, Paladin Tank Shadowlands, Radon 220 Alpha Decay Equation, Dark Souls 3 Ashes Of Ariandel Big Wolf, Jordan Fish Wife, Cashflow Game Gold Coins, Alex Lerner Ex Husband, Rotax 912 Torque Curve, Citizen Red Arrows Limited Edition Review, Zeus In The Odyssey, Marie Luce Jamagne Wikipedia, Cleetus Mcfarland Corvette, Judah Friedlander Morse Code Hat, Paul Revere Important Events, Nes Game Checklist, House Shark Toilet Scene, Identity V Danganronpa,