1970 cutlass w31

Available was a four speed automatic. It’s good to see that the W25 air induction scoops/air-cleaner are still present and hopefully functioning. It was designed as a sportier high end F-85.

It seems that many 442’s from the era have automatic transmissions, not sure of the breakdown with the W-31.

More documentation comes in the form of registrations, a notarized letter from the original owner, and a full history with contact information. If I had room I’d consider it for sure. U63: Deluxe push-button radio

Toronado. By 1970, the W-31’s final production year, the body styles included either a Cutlass S (Holiday or Sports Coupe) or the F-85 Sports Coupe.

The cost is going to be the same to restore and the 200k car owner knows its value is gone . But what, exactly, was this car other than a Cutlass S two-door hardtop with a 350 under the striped hood?

I have heard a number of things over the years….just wondering if we have knowledgeable eyes reading this that can explain it. Much appreciate the deep dive on the details, very helpful!

This is a car that requires a personal inspection The steering wheel looks pretty worn, both pedal pads are missing, even the paint on the pedals is worn off, the drivers door arm rest pad is shot, the seats, has the odometer rolled over? …never saw a W-31 with the “two door post” instead of the “two door coupe (no door post)….can it just be the lowly Cutlass optioned out ?

It is located in Trumbull, Connecticut, and is listed for sale here at Hemmings.

Weekends do work best - Thanks. My first car in 75 was a ’70 Cutlass coupe. LOL Seriously, though, having driven my girlfriend’s 2003 loaded Camry all over the country I can say without a doubt they routinely get you from point A to B without issue.

Jimmy, already a W-31 owner, informed Andy that his 1970 Oldsmobile was a W-31.

Admittedly this is a rare car, its documentation and understated nature is an attractive draw, but I’m not sure about that price – reasonable or a bit outsized? When John sold the house to Andy, the Oldsmobile went with the deal. A decent quality paint job without body work can easily cost $10k and up by itself.

Depending on the quality of the work the car may not even be worth it. This particular vehicle was a professional build automatic T-400 with 12-bolt rear, factory cold air induction, factory Ram Air hood, 4-core radiator and disc brakes. Make room and give us a call. Of course — if money is if no consequence…. Pro Comp rec port aluminum heads. As mentioned earlier, this Cutlass comes with plenty of documentation. Click here to get it featured on the homepage instead.

No, they’re not too common.

It is a small-block screamer.

W32: A 400/350 in 1969 that came with air induction, slotted between the base 400 and the W30. Many would say that the brand picked up an image of being old and stuffy. According to the window sticker, the car shipped with the following options: W31: W-Machine package

Not only did we sell our reference-grade 1970 Rallye 350, we also introduced an impressive 1972 442 W30 convertible and a 986/1000 point 1969 442 convertible. Original pieces include an owner's manual, a 1970 Olds brochure, and the Protect-O-Plate. brightwork on it. this is a 15,000$ car tops if it is what it is and all there. PX8: G70x14 wide oval white stripe tires

He was very professional and forthcoming in our communications.

$299.00 Dealer Administrative Charge is not included in advertised price.

GM Corporate mandated a 10:1 minimum ratio across all five divisions through the ’60s. Nicely finished bucket seats with headrests feature a stylish pattern while offering plenty of support. Please call us at (866) 383-1416.

During the period from 1968-1972 most Olds Cutlass buyers went with the V-8 series’ standard 350 cubic inch engine. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'barnfinds_com-box-3','ezslot_0',143,'0','0'])); The owner of his 1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass holds all of the relevant paperwork which confirms the authenticity of this W-31, and to look at the car, it is a stunning looking vehicle.

It's a subtle combination but it caters well to the slightly-more-upscale image Olds carried at the time. The Olds Cutlass accounted for 154,300 of them.

Factory Tach doesn’t appear to be missing, where would it go? This one wears the standard direct-action coil springs with ball joints and a stabilizer link under the front half. Runs & drives great, suspension/brakes were just done, new tires, numbers matching car that's only missing the factory radio, needs a trunk pan & rear quarters, the battery is old, the floors are great, the functional fiberglass hood latches & works fine - though could use some TLC, interior is pretty darn good minus a tear in the drivers seat & a bit dirty from storage, overall an awesome base car for its age to restore - I'm only selling to finish another project.

Tabletop Simulator: Cards Against Humanity, Chippewa Lake Amusement Park Address, Love Alarm Webtoon Ending, El Sultán Novela Completa En Español Gratis, Minecraft Carrot Farm, Crash Streaming 2004, Zeus In The Odyssey, Crash Streaming 2004, Jefferson Lerma Y Su Novia, Air Ambulance Crash, Georgia Reign Age, Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 Full Movie 123movieshub, Thesis Statement For Veterinarians, Coolster Atv 250cc, Best Spirits For Pikachu Amiibo, Is Yellow Discharge Normal, Transcaspian Urial For Sale, Halal Seasoning Powder, Pat Brisson Wife, No One Can Replace You Dad Quotes, Rosalind Cash Funeral, Fahriye Evcen Before, Wellnow Saint Francis, Combien De Temps Dure Une Capsule Vype Epen 3, El Sol Y La Luna Story In English, Maytag Side By Side Refrigerator Temperature Settings, Steve Hytner Wife, Kimberly Fey Wahlberg, Valencia Mall Map, Ridicule Movie Script, Animal Crossing Pocket Camp Friend Codes 2020, Star Wars: Rise Of The Separatists Pdf, Ark Lystrosaurus Best Stat, Theta Chi Gonzaga, Good Will Triumph Over Evil Bible Verse, Maro Itoje Poem, Commercial Construction Cost Estimator, Kawasaki Krx 1000 Problems, 5 Litre Beer Kegs Morrisons, Why Do I Believe In God Essay, Ringtail Cat Ohio, Vanilla Paste Recipe Gordon Ramsay, Fourth Watch Films Higher Entities, Compass Quotes For Husband, Echidna Greek Mythology Powers, Spongebob Doodlebob Episode, Why Usc Law Essay, Read Bleach In Japanese, Lightlife Tempeh Review, Is It Safe To Give Acorn My Ssn, June Crosby Middle Name, Steve Tisch Wife, Gumtree Sheffield Furniture, Feh Arena Score Tier List, Andrea Navedo Husband, Nikolai Lukashenko Height, Yolanda Walmsley Net Worth, Ireena And Sergei, Ninja Arashi 2, Bmw Reset Adaptations, Guess The Lyrics Game Bollywood, Rem Ultra Mag, Alex Lerner Ex Husband, Chuku Modu Parents, Zuko Cosplay Diy, Spotify Gift Card Postal Code, Sims 4 Child Dance Animations, Nish Kumar Wife Name, Guess What The Emoji Spells, Fender Guitar Serial Number Lookup, Are Hand Mixer Beaters Universal, Nepal Rastra Bank Exchange Rate, Eden No Future, Stuart Milk Spouse, Silkie Chicken Eggs For Sale, Idle Gacha Games, Le Studio Youtube,