atom rpg bunker 317 bookshelf

ATOM RPG > General discussions \ Общие обсуждения > Topic Details. Nothing to do there yet, except interact with the flask and gain some info. I am pretty sure release version of the game will have some more stuff in that room.

However, it's best to wait until you have enough strength to get rid of unwanted opponents. Jan 5, 2019 @ 1:40am [spoiler] Bunker 317 bookshelf question My character spotted some scratches on the ground by the bookshelves at the end of Bunker 317, which made me think it's possible to move those shelves somehow, but I can't find any way. The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic. © Valve Corporation.

© Valve Corporation.

My character spotted some scratches on the ground by the bookshelves at the end of Bunker 317, which made me think it's possible to move those shelves somehow, but I can't find any way. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. 5. pro. © Valve Corporation. How to get to the bunker… Nov 28, 2017 @ 12:27pm How do you move the bookshelf in bunker 317? If I go out the front I get robbed or dead so I'm hoping this is a back exit. The message windows notes that there are scratches near the 2 bookshelves in the inner part of the bunker... is there a hidden door there or something and how to open it. The area behind them looks like it could contain a secret area so I'm curious what's hiding there. 2017 v 13.19 Bunker 317 bookshelf The message windows notes that there are scratches near the 2 bookshelves in the inner part of the bunker... is there a hidden door … Any clue what I can do with the laboratory flask behind it ?

JustineNitemann. All rights reserved. (didnt work though; game should have multiple solutions to different situations). You need to find a mistery book somewhere and put it in this shelf.

The surroundings of the bunker meet Cadet and his team with the seeming inaccessibility and hopelessness of being, inspired by the skeletons of people scattered near the entrance and around the …

Agreed. All rights reserved. ATOM RPG. ... - … Evil and good understant that.... (etc) That book works as a key to open that secret path, by simply putting it at that bookshelf ;) try it at the empty one, not the one with the Wastepaper :D. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Mysterious Book in Bunker 317 I know the book opens a secret passage, but where can the book be found? Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). There's a secret bookshelf at the last room with all the dead guys. While searching inside the Bunker, you'll stumble upon a 'Mysterious Book' and when you examine it (use) it'll tell you something about "King and pauper both know it. the explosive does blow up the bookshelf,btw. Basically once the 3 men let you into the bunker, you kill a few rats, find some stuff, but when you try to exit, the only course of action is either A: giving them ALL your gear, or B: Fighting, and unless you have a gun, yer dead. I just thought it was worth it to mention the gun. How do you move the bookshelf in bunker 317?

It got shredded and path was clear. Anyone else figure this out or is this bugged? You can get to Bunker 317 from the very beginning of the game in ATOM RPG. Bunker 317 Help I've cleared out bunker 317 and found a sliding bookcase in the last room but can't figure out how to engage it. I must be blind because I combed the entire bunker (both floors) two times now, once with scanner equipped, and I can't find the book. you dont need to use the book.

The book is somewhere in this bunker. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), http://steamcommunity.com/app/552620/discussions/1/1489992080524645984/. bati.

ATOM RPG. Shiggy. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. All Discussions ... How to escape bunker 317 Any tips? Something more unique would of been nice since that's a pretty tough one to figure out. It's possible that in the release version this will get more content. At the end of the bunker where you get the quest item there is a room with 2 bookshelves and when I get near them it says there are scratches on the ground which I can see and looks like I should be able to move it back where the scratches are but I do not get that option, I can only open the shelf. Dec 5, 2017 @ 1:19pm Bunker 317 bookshelf The message windows notes that there are scratches near the 2 bookshelves in the inner part of the bunker... is there a hidden door … However, the expedition was lost, and the Cadet was sent in its wake. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. I used CTRL and left click to target and shoot the bookcase. It's unique. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. ATOM RPG > General discussions \ Общие обсуждения > Topic Details.

ATOM RPG > General discussions \ Общие обсуждения > Topic Details.

All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. I used the timed explosive on it first >.< problems should have multiple solutions on these games, While searching inside the Bunker, you'll stumble upon a 'Mysterious Book' and when you examine it (use) it'll tell you something about "King and pauper both know it. Somehow it worked even without the special book (key). Though it wouldn't surpise me if they are working on something like that.

Maybe it is important plot information, maybe not. You can also use some timed explosives to blow up the book case.

All rights reserved. JustineNitemann. The abandoned pre-war secret bunker number 317 was the goal of the expedition of General Morozov, who needed to find, take control and study it. I have no memory of interracting with such flask, so, I would say, top of my head that there is nothing you can do with it - that I found -.

Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America).

Ebay Chuck E Cheese, Life In The Uk Test Study Guide 2020 Pdf, Mlb Extra Innings Spectrum Channel Number, Saltwater Stingrays For Sale, Curtis Blaydes Wife, How To Check Sandbox Type In Salesforce, Password Salt Generator, Propane Conversion Kit For Coleman Stove, Emily Estefan Wife, Ron Lynch Tilted Kilt, Corey Oates Instagram, Edmond Mondi Owns Agx, Hazelwood School District Parent Portal, Bairnsdale Advertiser Death Notices, Spinus Tristis Meaning, Supernatural In Gothic Literature, Practical Ethics Summary, Série Fatmagul En Français Youtube, Andre Drummond Father, Josh Saviano Jennifer Saviano, Dkane Morris Age, Plaid Fx Paint, Shiny Shadow Pokémon Go List, Regular And Banquet Tips, Is Scarlet Nexus Multiplayer, Weaver Base Chart Pdf, 10x38 Tractor Tires, Moonscar Island Real, Gun Gun Pixies Costumes, Zing Hotel Transylvania Meaning, Avant Net Worth, Blind Wave Patreon, Edna Coonan Today, Underwater Towns In Tennessee, You Can T Make Old Friends Meaning,